Family time: 6 things to discover
Facing the Mediterranean Sea, children enjoy the privacy of a villa with its own garden and swimming pool in complete comfort. With the beaches nearby, long live vacations on the French Riviera!
6 ideas to delight children:
- Summer activities on demand in the villa: table tennis, trampoline, soccer goals, pool games… A chance to have fun from morning to night with family or friends!
- Treasure hunt in the alleys of Saint-Tropez, a thrilling adventure in the legendary village with a Tarte Tropézienne as a snack!
- Explore the surroundings with horse or pony rides on the paths of the peninsula with breathtaking sea views.
- Gorges du Verdon, Europe’s largest canyon: to be explored in a canoe or flown over by helicopter, as preferred.
- Paddle outing and picnic on a secret beach, far from the crowd.
- Mountain bike ride in the hills of Provence for children over eight years old, electric assist option available!
Do not hesitate to contact our concierges to organize your next stay at La Réserve Ramatuelle.
This article is an excerpt from La Réserve Magazine N° 29 by Michel Reybier Hospitality, which you can consult online here.